Personalized Management Coaching
Leadership coaching is a fantastic opportunity for professionals to benefit from one-on-one in-person or virtual support as they navigate the unique environment of their organization and those around them. It’s truly personalize both to the individual (beliefs and behaviours) and applied to the current job and organization (people and culture) while holding focus on your goals.
While a typical Axiom leadership coaching program follows the outline below, we tailor the elements to meet your personal needs and requirements.
Personalized Monthly Coaching
Take advantage of Axiom’s personalized approach to supporting professionals as they grow and develop. All meetings focus on the professional’s development goal; conversations focus on
- Creating a powerful partnership
- Clearly articulating the future you want to create
- Empowering you to advance yourself and thereby advance results
- Acting, from time-to-time, as a “thinking partner” to address ad-hoc issues
Over a 4 to 9 month period, Axiom’s leadership coaching program often consists of
- Two initial meetings to understand and review goals, context, and approach
- The option of completing a 360 (either in-person interviews, or an on-line assessment)
- Either two 1-hour or four ½-hour coaching conversations per month
Not sure how you can use coaching to accelerate your performance? Perhaps these examples, from past assignments, will assist
- Develop new leadership strategies to significantly accelerate organizational growth,
- Move from a functional expert to a true business leader,
- Improve ability to influence key stakeholders,
- Develop awareness of team perceptions that are slowing change initiatives,
- Align leadership vision with a personal passion,
- Develop strategies to “say yes to less” and refocus time on strategic issues,
- Re-engage a lapsing high performer,
- Gain more self-confidence in working with challenging individuals, and leading a diverse team,
- Overcome emotional outbursts that are negatively impacting working relationships,
- Accelerate readiness for an upcoming promotion.
Still not sure how a leadership coach may help? Check out this Forbes article.